Saturday, June 16, 2007

Yay Friday!

Hi all,

Thanks for being so nice and caring and understanding of my frustration. I'm halfway through the course, thank goodness, and I have tomorrow off, thank goodness even more.

Not much to report today... I'm tired, but I had awful dreams last night, so I'm waiting until I'm really, REALLY tired before I sleep tonight. School was okay today, there were some interesting boy/girl dynamics that kept me entertained, and cute Med. Student sat beside me again, so I had the pleasure of adjusting him in class... his shoulder alignment was actually fine, but I really had to check for myself to be sure ;) After dinner Josh, Susan, Caspian and I went down Union street to look in some fun shops and have dessert. I finally found the perfume I've been looking for ("Warm Cotton" by Clean.) It smells, honestly, like a clean cotton shirt that's been in the sun... fresh and comforting and well worth the outrageous prices at "Sephora."

I've been going a bit crazy with the shopping and it has to stop. I've gotten mostly cute, summery outfits for myself and some souvenirs for people. Tomorrow is the North Beach Festival, so hopefully I'll find some more neat San Francisco-ey things there, especially since it's right by the house. I'll take pictures if I see anything fabulous.

I miss you all a ton!

Love,
Gillian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Glad to hear you bounced back from yesterday...have a great day off!

Anonymous said...

hiya! Hope your day off was awesome! I miss you too!!