A baby Seal in amongst the Sea Lions at Pier 39.
I liked this Sea Lion. I named him Bucky.
Ahhh, the typical tourist Cable Car shot. I still can't believe that these things make it up and down those crazy hills. It's quite the roller coaster ride.
Piles of Sea Lions/City ShotTo answer questions/comments on my last post:
"When do they let you eat?" Uh, well, they don't. We get a few 15 minute breaks and have to snack then. Since a lot of people are Vegan/Vegetarian/On a Cleanse this doesn't seem to matter to most people, but I've been known to dash to the Whole Foods market with the only other girl who drinks coffee for a rushed Soy Latte now and then.
Epsom Salts would be amazing, but Josh and Susan's only bathtub has the cat litter box in it and is out of commission. I am loving the grapefruit Bath and Bodyworks shampoo though, does that count?
Sheila, as for being buff, I hope so! I don't know if it's just my imagination, but my body does feel firmer to me. I noticed that in the shower tonight! Maybe I'm just willing myself to believe, but four days with about 3-4 hours of yoga each day? Maybe! I hope so!
I miss you guys and wish I was at home in my comfy bed!
Gillian

No comments:
Post a Comment