This Yoga thing? Is really hard work. I am so tired. I knew I'd be tired, but I didn't think I'd be THIS tired. I've also noticed that the Yoga has seeped into my brain. For Example? I found myself in a Yoga stance on the cable car. I think I might also be ready for my quiz tomorrow, but let's not jinx that.
Today I'm happy for a variety of reasons:
- I'm happy that the Sanskrit names feel less scary.
- I'm happy because my Yoga Practice today went really well. I was feeling the breath and the poses and I came out of it drenched in sweat and with nerve-endings all a-twinkle.
- I'm happy because I finally realised that not having shoulder strength is NOT the end of the world.
- I'm happy because I didn't have a class with the owner of the studio today, who really brings down my vibe.
- I'm happy that it's almost Saturday, and that's my only day off.
- I'm happy because I went shopping after school and bought some super-cute clothes (such good shopping here! Droooooool!)
I went to Victoria's Secret and Old Navy (I know we have those in Calgary, but this one has 3 floors and actually has size SMALLs left.) I also went into Forever 21, which made me feel Definitely Not 21, because the music was too loud and I'm no longer adorable enough to get away with green gingham baby-doll dresses... I DID stand there staring at them for a few minutes but, I dunno, I should dress my age... or something.... maybe. Maybe when the post-Yoga Buffness kicks in.
Okay, I shouldn't put off my homework any longer *sigh*
Love you and miss you,
Gillian
No comments:
Post a Comment