I wanna go home :(
Love,
Gillian
Continued...
Okay, I realised when I was in the shower that this really sounded just whiny. Please let me explain. I'm a little neurotic right now. I'm coming to realise that I'm really not very good at Yoga and that this is probably not something I'll pursue for a career. I'm disappointed about that, because I was really hoping that this was IT, and now I'm entirely out of ideas. I guess that gives me something to meditate on, hmmm?
I've been having really weird dreams too, all in the "I'm in over my head" theme. For example, I dreamt that it was the day the new owners of my condo were to take possession, and I went in to do a little last-minute cleaning. When I got there, not only had I not packed anything, but my condo was filled to the ceiling with JUNK! Then I had another dream that I was in a store and this old woman was standing blocking the door. I kept asking her to excuse me, but she wouldn't move, so I pushed her, a bit too hard, I guess, because she hurt herself and then sued me for a million dollars. Then I had ANOTHER dream that I was suddenly very pregnant, but I didn't know how, and I was trying to hide my belly during Yoga class in case someone asked who the father of my Miracle Baby was. YIKES!
At any rate, this video pretty much sums up how I'm feeling right now. "Everyone knows I'm in over my head, over my head..." ... everyone at "It's Yoga", anyway.
If you have any thoughts about a great future career for me, please let me know.
Bummin' in Frisco,
Gillian
5 comments:
Aren't you like... almost 50% away from being a yoga instructor already?
can you believe that?
you just got there and you're already at the 'hump'! thats amazing!
You, Gillian, are SO CLOSE to being a YOGA INSTRUCTOR!
I don't wanna be a Yoga Instructor anymore, I just wanna go HOME!
Well, I still think you'd be great working as a customer liason for a home builder. And then you'd get a huge discount on a house! I guess it would depend on whether you wanted to deal with people on a regular basis or not. It's hard to say though. Don't worry, you'll be home soon, and I'm sure you'll figure something out. Hang in there Gillian!
At least you're not in payables anymore! Now that is a big plus!
Seriously, I know in my heart that you are in San Franscisco for some wonderful universal reason...sometimes the universe puts us in a place for the most unexpected reasons...and you know how good my intuition is :)
AND I know when you just want to go home you just want to go home...and helpful comments like this are just irritating... so...excuse the sucky comment and just come on home :)
That, or just stick around to enjoy time with the cute Med student and go to Target again! ;)
Love and miss ya!
Gill, I need to introduce you to Barb, my pilates instructor. Why? Because there are certain exercises that she teaches us that she can't do herself, or has to do the shortened version, or has to "cheat" to do. But she sure knows how to teach pilates, and she loves it. Don't sell yourself short because you don't think you're very good at yoga. You're training your body, and that is not an instant, or four week long, process. The biggest question is, do you like yoga? If you still like yoga, then don't worry about not being good at it. That comes with time. *hugs* and you'll be back soon. Enjoy the rest of your adventure!
Post a Comment