It's been ten years since my first and only visit to Target, and ten years since I wanted to return. Tar-Jay... ahhhh. I have tried many times, but things always happened at the last minute and I never made it. I was sceptical today. I admit, I didn't think it would happen. But I rushed home early from school and Susan, Caspian and I rented a ZIP car for a few hours and drove off to Colma, to Target, at last. It didn't dissapoint. I bought oh so many things; a purse, a sun dress, two shirts, some candy! Susan bought cleaning supplies, Caspian got a toy. Very successful and so much fun :)
I am SO SICK of school right now, so Target was very welcome. Today my knees and hips gave out on me entirely for about 20 minutes, and that was sort of scary. I was in Warrior pose and then I was on the floor. I tried to get up, and my muscles said "that's nice" and didn't respond. Fabulous. Interestingly, cute Med Student talked to me today, swinging his arms in a macho-fashion and discussing injuries and yoga things. When his buddy, cute Soccer guy, saw him talking to me he ALSO sat down and starting talking to me, AND wanted to be my partner for the physical adjustments. Guys are weird. The only thing I can think is that MAYBE cute Med Student heard me admiring his body when a few of us girls were observing a class the other day... hmmmm. I figure it must be pity-attention, because I'm one of the homeliest, least co-ordinated girls in the class, and before you contradict me, you just have to believe that this is 100% TRUE and not me feeling bad about myself. Besides which, YOU haven't seen the beautiful Yoga divas in my class, so you HAVE to trust me ;)
That's all for now, I think. I'm really tired and want to sleep for a month.
La-La-Love to you,
Gillian
2 comments:
I think you've subconsciously hit the nail on the head. Yoga DIVAS. And then there's you with your head screwed on right, a good sense of humour, no inflated ego. And I bet you're just as pretty as any of those other girls, even more so because you're not a diva. Just go with it, let go, have fun and enjoy hanging out with guys that prefer your company to others.
I agree!!!
Weird though... I wouldn't have thought of the words "yoga" and "diva" going together...
Post a Comment