Tuesday, June 5, 2007

Ouch! Did I say Ouch? Because Ouch!

Thanks all for your words of support! Today I'm tired and sore (abs and inner thighs today, and one part on my shoulder... I think I tore something, probably just muscle) but I thought I'd do a quick post.

Today was better than yesterday, mostly because I liked the lectures and my teacher for the Yoga Class was really fantastic and helpful. Here's the breakdown of today.

8:30am - Left for class.... was confused by the bus/cable car deal. but figured it out eventually.
9am-10am - Movie about the History of Yoga.
10am-12pm - Anatomy Lecture
12pm-1pm - Yoga Class
1:15pm -2:30pm - Ethics Lecture
2:30pm-4pm - Posture Breakdown & Personal Adjustments (of Trikonasana)
4:30pm-6pm - Observed Yoga Class
6:30pm - Got home, ate, did homework, and watched an episode of Gummy Bears with Caspian

Now I should really go to bed since I plan to do the 7am "Rocket" class tomorrow so I can finish at 4... YUCK!

Love to all,
Gillian

2 comments:

Sheila said...

I'm so jealous! You're going to be so buff when you get back. AND you got to watch gummy bears. And I get to wade through muddy construction sites today... Somehow I think you're on the right track. Go Gill go! Nathan and I will be sure to drink a toast to your muscles tonight at the bar. =D

Anonymous said...

Hey Gillian,
This will help with the pain....2 cups of epsom salts in a nice hot bath melts away muscle pain...I used it after writing my accounting exams for 4 days straight - worked like magic!
Plus this kind of bath cleans your energy field...best to have one before bed as you shouldn't be out in the world or around lots of activity if you have just had this kind of bath. Your energy field will be too open after using them. One question...when do they let you eat?? :):) Luv Mckenna