This blog of mine seems to have an underlying theme of weird and sometimes creepy music videos involving robots. I don't know why this is, but I find them sort of fascinating and disturbing at the same time.
There was this one, and this one (the first video). However, I think THIS video wins the Creepiest Robot award:
I love the song... so bizarre! But there's no question in my mind that this robot will absolutely kill you while you sleep. As we learned in the first video: NEVER TRUST ROBOTS.
On the theme of creepy mechanized things, openroad.tv made a little video tour of the Musee Mechanique in San Francisco. I posted about the Musee here, and their video tour is here. Laughing Sal is more nightmare material, so it's entirely possible that you'll have horrifying dreams about being chased by robots tonight. Don't say I didn't warn you. Sleep with the light on tonight!
Love,
Gillian
No comments:
Post a Comment