Thursday, August 2, 2007

... hmmm....

... I'm not sure how I feel about this, but it was too strange not to post.



The moral of the story: Never Trust Robots.

Also, we went for dinner at Hall's Harbour tonight. Here are some pics!

Me!
Belal, Mum, Dad!
Love,
Gillian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hey Lady,
I wish there was something I could do to help but I am currently stuck in Red Deer. My plans are flexible come September so if you need a rescue mission just let me know and I will see if I can round up that Hot Air Balloon or something. If you email me your address I can at least send you some snail mail to try and cheer you up. On the upside the scenery is very beautiful so if worse comes to worse you can go on some nice long walks and probably even find some beautifully gorgeous meadows to do Yoga in.
Hope things look up soon. Talk to you in a bit.
Peace
Nicole
p.s. Hugs to your whole family. We miss you already.

Anonymous said...

Hey Nicole, Aren't you going back to school in September? Also,I don't have your email address!!! Mine is gillianfaheybell at hotmail dot com... now the whole world knows :P
We miss you, and hugs to your family too!