Oooh, it's been an emotionally volatile week! I have been all over the place! Up, Down, In, Out, Upside Down. You name an emotion, and I've felt it. It's been that crazy.
Tonight I have landed in a sentimental place, probably due to the fact that I just talked to my friend Kim on the phone. I miss my friends. I miss It's Yoga. I miss California and Calgary and my family. I want to hug people. I feel all teary. Do you see what happens when I talk to people on the phone??? *sniffle* No more phone calls!!!
Things have been busy here, painting and making jam. So much fresh, yummy fruit and produce out here! There was a total of eight bees in the fireplace today (no, I don't know what they were doing in there) and we've finished painting the walls in the parlours (weeeee... only four thousand rooms to go!)
That's about it, really.
Love,
Gillian
No comments:
Post a Comment