Thursday, December 6, 2007

Waiting: Day 13

It certainly doesn't take long to get back into the swing of things after a vacation, does it?
Oh well, it's been a while since we've had any waiting pics (I forgot for a while, but they're back by popular demand!)


Man, that coat washes me out :P All of that tropical Calgary sunshine, right? I'm so pale that I glow! haha.

At least this time we had a huge mountain of snow to look at while we waited. I suppose this is what I get for my lofty comments back home that "it's hardly snowed at ALL in Nova Scotia." If you zoom in to the picture, you may notice a red flag on top of the fire hydrant... they all have those, for when the hydrant is completely covered in snow. Sakes Alive!!! I do miss the prairies after all.

Much Love,

Gillian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

and if you look carefully, you can see that the flag on the fire hydrant is pointing right at the Tim Hortons sign... and really thats all that matters.

Salvation lies within. ;)

Gillian said...

Indeed, I often seek salvation from Tim's... Life is a little easier when one is armed with an oat cake and a large coffee with 2 creams :) Little known fact, Tim Horton's is actually where everyone gathered after Hurricane Noel! It was miraculously left untouched by the power outages! It's enough to make you believe in a higher power, isn't it?

Anonymous said...

A higher power... with two cream and three sugars ;)