Happy Holidays, everyone!
Well it was a very quiet but nice Christmas here in Nova Scotia. We all got thoroughly spoiled by Santa, we went for a little drive, I cooked my first turkey and we had a lovely dinner. I admit that I tried to ignore Christmas a little bit, because whenever I started to think of it I got really sad that the rest of the family wasn't with us. It was a nice day, but it just wasn't the same :P
As promised, I've put together a little Nova Scotia Christmas slideshow. This way you can pretend that you had Christmas with us. Midway through is a picture of a young golden Eagle, which will seem completely non-cohesive to the rest of the slideshow, but we saw it on our Christmas drive today, so it is henceforth The Christmas Eagle and actually does belong.
Still no sign of the missing package, but hopefully... maybe... I hope?
Love to everyone!
Gillian
No comments:
Post a Comment