Monday, December 24, 2007

Christmas Rage!!!

AUGH! I am so mad right now!!! Canada Post has somehow managed to lose the Christmas parcel that we sent to Nathan & Sheila. It was allegedly "successfully delivered" on the 14th, but did they get a package? NO! NO THEY DIDN'T! And I'm MAD! I'm FURIOUS! I'm ENRAGED!

I have my fingers and toes crossed for a Christmas miracle, that it might suddenly appear at the mail depot or something, but for now let me leave you with a little advice:

1. When you send a package, you should insure it for the appropriate amount, and not just say "yes, the $100 insurance coverage is fine."

2. Did you know that you can request a signature to confirm receipt? You can and you should, or some postal jerk might just leave the package on your front porch for some OTHER jerk to steal.

3. Just because you track a package and it says that delivery is confirmed, don't necessarily believe it.

Well, wish us luck that we get this sorted out.
Having a blue, blue Christmas :(
Gillian

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

How did your Christmas end up today?