Wednesday, October 24, 2007

A Glimpse Into My Mind Through Video

I don't have a lot to say right now on my blog, so I thought I'd offer up a few videos instead. If you want a glimpse into my random, flighty thoughts then this is a good place to start. Be afraid. Be Very Afraid.

I need one of these...



I LOVE this... oh I love it. I can't even begin to explain why.



One of my favourite Sesame Street skits EVER!!! I finally found it! The "what what hmm?" part cracks me up every time (and I've watched it about 20 times in the past two days!) Also, "hey there lamp, that's a nice shade." ROFL!



SWOOOOOOOOOOOON!



This is a frou-frou, truly bizarre, kinda creepy and English version of my favourite song from my favourite opera :) This might give me nightmares with those weird clown-doll things...



I might have officially gone crazy ;)
Love,
Gillian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

was that 'what hmm hmm' thing a blooper on sesame street? it just didnt fit! thats hilarious!

awesome video of the opera... better live though ;)

Gillian said...

Haha Yeah I think it was just a blooper, but I love how they just keep going with it. And yes, much better live, of course! Without the scary clown things *shudder*