Wednesday, October 31, 2007

Happy Halloween and A New Take on Waiting

BOO! I finally guilted mum and dad into taking an evening off to carve pumpkins the other night. We all decided that the Bat theme was pretty appropriate ;)


Belal and I have been waiting in an entirely new way as of late. I've been working on my resume (long story) and my parents have been tearing out plaster in a small room, so often Belal will be shoved into my room with me to be out of their way (or the way of contractors, which is the case at this moment.) He is unhappy about this and cries, scratches at the door, barks, leaps on and off of my bed and makes resume-writing a real challenge. Good thing I love him. Today it occurred to me that this is really just another form of us waiting, so I took a picture for the art installation. Let us out of here!!!

Happy Trick or Treating!

Gillian

No comments: