Thursday, January 31, 2008

Buzzzzzz...

That's the noise my brain is making. It's full of things, like Katamari. Mmmm, Katamari.

I said I'd do a "song of the month" post once a month and I totally don't feel like it, but tomorrow is February, and it's better than sitting here dwelling, so here goes:

The song of the month for January is...

"Gone Gone Gone (Done Moved On)" by Robert Plant and Alison Kraus







I am completely obsessed with this album. It is just so good and different and lovely! Although "Gone Gone Gone" isn't my favourite song off the album, it IS the one with the video and it's still good. If you don't have it you should go buy it. Just trust me on this.



Okay, bed now. I slept for 14 hours last night, but apparently that wasn't enough.

Night y'all,

Gillian
P.S. Hmm, spell check isn't working! Sorry for any mistakes on the spelling front. I'm tired and I don't caaaaarrrrreeee.

No comments: