you know, I somewhat imagined this little guy somewhere in life entertaining a bunch of women in a 'James-Bond' kind of style... Good job Caspian! ;)
Picking up the ladies already! As if there was any doubt... ;)
You got me in trouble with my parents Gill -- when we got the catalog, there wasn't a good link, so today I was talking with my dad and he said "I saw the link on Gillian's blog, why didn't you send it to us *first*?"
Oh No!!! I'm so sorry!!! I was just so excited! Sorry!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
you know, I somewhat imagined this little guy somewhere in life entertaining a bunch of women in a 'James-Bond' kind of style... Good job Caspian! ;)
Picking up the ladies already! As if there was any doubt... ;)
You got me in trouble with my parents Gill -- when we got the catalog, there wasn't a good link, so today I was talking with my dad and he said "I saw the link on Gillian's blog, why didn't you send it to us *first*?"
Oh No!!! I'm so sorry!!! I was just so excited! Sorry!!!
Post a Comment