Today I need a video to cheer me up a bit. It's been an emotional week.
Some of you might need a smile too, so here you go:
Some of you might need a smile too, so here you go:
I found out today that Disney now has a wedding dress collection (for the grown-up princess.) They're not as frou frou as I thought they'd be, and some of them are quite pretty. I really quite like this one:

And this tiara? Oh my lord. I need it.
I may just buy these to wear around the house.
That reminds me of the Sex and the City episode "A Woman's Right to Shoes." *eh-hem*
Carrie: Over the years I have bought Keira an Engagement gift, a Wedding gift, then there was the trip to Maine for the wedding, three baby gifts! In total, I have spent over $2,300 celebrating her choices, and she is shaming me for spending a lousy 485 bucks on myself? Yes, I did the math!Charlotte: But those were gifts! I mean, if you got married or had a child she would spend the same on you!
Carrie: And if I don't ever get married or have a baby, what? I get bupkiss? Think about it, if you are single, after graduation there isn't one occasion where people celebrate you!
Charlotte: We have birthdays!
Carrie: Ah, nononono, we all have birthdays, that's a wash. I am talking about the single gal. Hallmark doesn't make a 'congratulations, you didn't marry the wrong guy' card. And where's the flatware for going on vacation alone?
... She has a point! Heehee!
Love,
Gillian

1 comment:
Oooh, I LOVE the 'I love egg' song! Hee hee.
You know, it's kind of like Katamari, in that strange but fun way! :)
Post a Comment