Blue Rocks, Nova Scotia
A-HA... that pretty much sums it up, doesn't it? Perhaps we should have had this discussion back in April!!! Granted a small town is a small town, but at least that one has an ocean view!
I am very, very, very disappointed in the change that the New Year has brought to Canning. The air raid siren that used to sound once daily at noon (except Sundays) and five times consecutively to alert the volunteer fire fighters has suddenly, alas, STOPPED. I'm not sure why it stopped, but I'm eagerly awaiting the next issue of The Canning Gazette, which will surely explain why this travesty has occurred. It's a sad state of affairs, I tell you. I might have to go to the fire hall and see what's happened.
Moving on: Today I managed to check two items off the "101 in 1001" list! I got a copy of "The Magic Flute", although technically I purchased it through my eMusic account in digital form rather than CD, but it still counts. I also made a catalogue of all of the DVDs I own, which at 82 was no small task. Yay me! Only 99 to go :P
Love to all,
Gillian
No comments:
Post a Comment