Saturday, January 5, 2008

Waiting: Day 14

My, he looks forlorn!

This is rather a bad picture of me, but I'm going to blame it on the flu.

To be fair, I chose to stay in the car with the dog while my parents went into Dollarama. I'm a big fan of Dollarama, but Walmart was particularly overwhelming today (still recovering from the flu) and I didn't feel up to the task of maneuvering through the masses again. You can get everything for a dollar... and I mean everything.



I still can't get over just how many eagles there are here! Every time we go out we see them piled in trees, flying in circles. Loads and loads of golden and bald eagles, chilling by the poultry plants. We're planning a little trip out to the actual eagle spotting sites in the next few days, and I'll bring my zoom and see what I can do about getting some shots of a golden eagle. They're awfully pretty!

Aside from that, not much is new. Belal and I are starting to recover, I'm still applying for jobs, no one is calling me back (damn you Westjet! damn you Lululemon!) Someone hire me, pleeeeeeeease!!! I am very, very, very lonely and am going to have to start paying people to be my friends soon. I think that's about it.

XOXO,

Gillian

No comments: