Yesterday I was perusing this hilarious blog when I came across something fabulous! Why, it looked like a little playlist of his favourite tunes, right there on his blog for everyone to listen to! I've been looking for an application like that for a while, so I did a little research and now I have one of my own! EEE!!! So excited! Now I can subject you to my favourite tunes! Isn't that EXCITING?! I really do have excellent taste in music, you should check it out! heehee. My only issue is that it doesn't have a scroll-bar, so you actually have to click on a song lower down in order to scroll down and see other songs. That's annoying, but the rest is cool!
You want one too? Well go figure it out like I did ;) Go on, you'll feel like a super-star when you finally get it! Haha okay, it's early and there are noisy contractors, but I like you, so for YOU I'm going to tell you how to do it. Because I'm just nice like that. But it IS early and I'm doing this from memory, so bear with me if it doesn't make a lot of sense.
How to Make A Playlist of Tunes for your Blog, Facebook, MySpace, etc.
- go to http://www.playlist.com/ and sign up for a free account.
- search for music to populate the playlist. The search engine finds the songs as long as they are already somewhere on the internet. You can preview the song, just keep an eye out because sometimes it'll only have 30 seconds of the song (but it will say what the playtime is, usually.)
- you can have 100 songs per playlist, so go crazy.
- once you're done, click on the name of the playlist and it should show up on your screen. Under the playlist should be a bunch of options like "put on Facebook", which you can totally do. BUT if you want to put it on your blog, click on "Generate Code."
- once the code has been generated, copy it, open the templates in your blog, create a new HTML foreign-application ...er... thingy (need coffee) and paste the code in here. Save, and Bob should be your uncle.
Ta Da! Alright, I think that's it for now :)
Have fun!
Gillian
P.S. Oops, I almost forgot a picture/video... Whose bright idea was that, anyway???

No comments:
Post a Comment