I am now an expert on the physical side effects of moving cross-country,
WARNING: Side Effects may include constant tears, nausea, insomnia and irritability. Individuals suffering from these maladies should not be around people because it starts to get really annoying after a while. Especially the nausea. Perpetual nausea. Good times. I should have named my blog Perpetual Nausea. Weeeeeee!
Yesterday we said goodbye to the house, which was incredibly tearful and hard. We moved there when I was twelve years old. I love that house. It's so full of memories. I took some pictures, but I'm not ready to look at them yet, so maybe I'll post them later. Blah. I'm all muddled. I would really love a hefty tranquilizer and a long sleep.
Well, we start the drive on Sunday, so I'll keep you posted on things whenever I have an internet connection.
Love,
Gillian
1 comment:
best of luck, cheeko. this is only the beginning!
brave the elephants ;)
Post a Comment