I spent all day painting and avoiding bats, which is a really great way to start living in your head. Seriously. Do you know what I mean? All that menial labour, and you're so mentally bored that you start analysing all of the nonsense in your life, pinning down the exact moment that things went horribly wrong and now you're an old maid, living with your parents, painting their bathroom!?!?!?
*eh-hem*
Anyway, a few things seriously cracked me up tonight, so if you need an upper and the drugstores are closed, check these out:
- Video On Trial is the only TV show that makes me laugh out loud. Comedians making fun of music videos, OH the hilarity that ensues.
- If you've read and loved The Gallery of Regrettable Foods, then you'll love this blog - "Do What Now?"
- And I need, NEED this CD!!! "Songs for Ice Cream Trucks." If you go here, you can listen to the full track of "Where Do Ice Cream Trucks Go In The Winter." ... SO worth it!!! I promise it will make you smile!
That's it for now!
Gillian
No comments:
Post a Comment