SO MUCH DRIVING! I always have big ideas about posting interesting pictures and stories for you to read, but we keep getting to the hotels late in the evening, starving, carting angry animals, and by the time I climb into bed it seems like a huge effort to write at all!!!
Today started off rough, with really angry pets and a late start and many stops. Being stuck in a car for so long is starting to wear on me and all Yoga Zen has disappeared into twitchy angst. I feel like I need a good shot of something strong.
Ontario is certainly different from the Prairies! The lakes, trees and rocks are gorgeous. The Trans Canada Highways is lined with rocky outcroppings, and almost every one had an Inukshuk perched atop. It was so neat, so many Inukshuks helping to guide us on our journey. I took lots of pictures, but am too tired to put them up tonight.
Thunder Bay is really interesting from what I've seen, and I'm looking forward to the scenery around Lake Superior tomorrow and being one day closer to our destination.
Love to all,
Gillian
No comments:
Post a Comment