Things have been a little intense around here lately. I think the residents of Delcourt House are all a little stressed out right now, and the air is practically flammable it's so thick with harboured resentment and strain. Don't light a match, please!
My parents are stressed because we're really behind on the renovations, mostly because we have to wait and wait for contractors and inspectors before we can move forward. My mum has a frayed tendon in her wrist, which doesn't help. I'm stressed because I feel house-bound and am having my own personal dramas sprouting up all over the place. I'm not one for personal drama and I just want it to go away. But it's not going anywhere and eventually I'm going to have to deal with it. Yuck.
This evening I have thrown my hands into the air and am hiding in my room to work on a "Christmas Project." I realise it's early November and a lot of people think that's too early to think about Christmas. But I defy those people to live here for a week and feel good without the aid of Christmas music. Go on, I dare you. We're running low on optimism here, people!!!
So for now? I'm dreaaaa-ming of a whiiiiiiiiite Christmassssssss...
Love,
Gillian
No comments:
Post a Comment