You probably know this pretty little song from various commercials, but it's just so lovely you should listen to it the whole way through.
Isn't that lovely?
Meanwhile, things here are crazy and stressful. I will be so glad to be in Calgary in a few days and see familiar people and go familiar places. I'm going to go to Williams.Sonoma and go for dinner with friends. Why? Because I CAN!
When I come back to Nova Scotia it will be time to get ready for Christmas, and then come January? I'm going to draw the name of a city and an occupation out of a hat and dive in blindly... because that's the best plan I can come up with, really. So there.
If anyone has anything positive to say about me to cheer me up, now would be a good time for that. Even if it's "Gee, you have great taste in shoes." I'll take it. I need to feel loved.
Feelin' Blue (still! good grief!!!)
Gillian
1 comment:
How about beautiful, smart, funny, always able to find pants long enough, an awesome salsa dancer, takes great photos, has a wonderful infective laugh, loves with a passion and intensity rarely seen, and the best sister-in-law that anyone could ask for?
Love and hugs, Sheila
Post a Comment