Sunday, November 4, 2007

Yay Electricity! (now with pictures!)

Just an update that our power has just come back on! YAY! Quite the storm last night, but we're all fine :) There wasn't a lot of damage around our property, just a few dead branches that broke off the maple. I'll admit I was a bit freaked out about the CRACKS in the middle of the night, as this tree is directly outside my bedroom window.


We went to Hall's Harbour this morning to check out some of the waves. The pictures don't really do the waves justice, but they were really, really big! It was so windy by the water that I was blown over a few times and had to brace myself against the car. It was also really cold, so I didn't take many shots. Here are a few, though!



Lots of love,

Gillian

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

so glad you are ok!

Slideshow! Slideshow!!

(please don't use "The Thunder Rolls" as your music though lol)

Kirsten said...

Glad to hear that you all fared well! Not much to report from Fredericton - wind and rain, that's all. We didn't lose our power, and the river never has much in the way of waves. ;)