(Also known as Puppy.)
I think Tess should be short for Contessa, which should be short for "Princess Angelina Contessa Louisa Francesca Banana Fana BoBesca the Third... but you can call me Dot." (I heart Animaniacs)
So far the puppy thing is going pretty well! She's really cute until she bites you ;) Belal was a big fan at first, but now he kind of looks at her like "are you still here?" They're getting along for the most part, and he usually has a waggly tail to greet her, but he isn't afraid to tell her off, either :)
Not much new here. Only one of my marks has been posted, and that was for the class I WASN'T worried about ("this is how you save a file in Windows"... I got an A+) so I am obsessively checking SAIT's website about a thousand times a day. I have a place to rent in Calgary, and hopefully a car to buy. I finished watching The X-Files series *cries* and the last episode was so fantastic, but left a lot of things open, so the movie should be GREAT! I can take that off the 101 in 1001 list now. Ummm... I think that's it? Stressed. Tired. The usual.
Love y'all!
Gillian
No comments:
Post a Comment