Friday, May 9, 2008

Isn't That Something!?

My Yoga Smurf shrine. I had to pack it, and won't see it again for a long, long time.


I can't help but believe that the universe responds to the decisions that we make. When you make the wrong decision, I think, the universe can put up a lot of barriers to point you in a different direction. When you make a right decision, the universe sends you answers to help you on your way. I guess it all goes back to having a focus and direction in your life. The "It's Yoga" philosophy of "write it down and all is coming."

It seems that moving back to Calgary is the right decision, because in the past week I have:

- arranged to rent a really nice, furnished townhouse in Calgary.
- bought a nice car in Calgary.
- gotten a permanent drafting job in Calgary. Starting June 3rd! (and I'm not even done my courses yet!)

I mean, can I say "wow"??? The weird thing is that it all came to me with very little effort on my part. How crazy is that?

Of course, I owe Sheila HUGE, because she was the one who suggested AutoCad in the first place, AND she hooked me up with the job! Poor girl, she'll have to see me every day! But I'm totally going to buy her a pony, so hopefully it'll all work out! Plus the pony will look super-cute in the backyard with Nathan's garden railway :D

So that's my news. This time next week I'll be on a plane to California. I can't quite believe it's all happening. Ahh, denial.

Well, back to packing then!

Love!
Gillian

P.S. If you're interested, the new X-Files movie has a website (finally)! Still doesn't have a trailer up, but I registered for updates, so you will know the moment that I do.

The X-Files: I Want To Believe

No comments: