Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Random, Random, Random

Fungus or Alien Life Form? You be the judge! Hmm, maybe I'd better call the FBI...




Alright, I don't even know what day it is because I packed my calendar, but the good news is that I'm completely packed. The bad news is that includes my sweaters, which I wasn't thinking about, and now I'm cold. Haha. Anyway.

A few days ago I was reading Neil Gaiman's blog and came across a very cool link he had of pictures of an abandoned mansion in the middle of Russia. I can't stop thinking about this house, so go look at it and tell me it's not worth moving to Russia for. I think it is. I always say that I would NEVER in a million years take on the kind of renovation that my parents did with Delcourt House, but this one might be worth it. Of course, I can't even bring myself to touch up the paint on my ceiling, so you know how that might end. Badly. At any rate, the whole website is pretty neat! It's sort of like boingboing.net ("a directory of wonderful things") but all about Russia. Check it out if you're seeking entertainment: EnglishRussia.com - "Just because something cool happens daily on 1/6 of the Earth's surface."

In other news, I finally got my mark back for AutoCad and I got an A, so I'm totally relieved, since I'll be doing AutoCad for a living now, and it's nice to know that I haven't deceived myself into thinking I could do it, when I was actually rubbish at it (like Microstation.)

I'm starting to really get excited about Disneyland. My goal is to go on Space Mountain and Pirates at LEAST 16 times each, Indiana Jones and Splash Mountain at LEAST 4. I'm usually not fussed about log rides, but I find myself being pretty stoked about it all lately. I'm full to the brim with glee about all things Disney!

I took a video of the air raid siren today, but for some reason blogger isn't liking it... I'll keep trying though!

ENJOY!!!

Gillian


No comments: