Let me apologize in advance for the randomness of this post.... I don't promise it will go anywhere.
Waiting Art from today. It occurred to me that I won't be doing much waiting soon. Does anyone still read this thing? Do you want a new Art Installation? If so, suggestions? I'll have to re-vamp the blog for my new life!
We went to visit the puppies today and choose ours! We get to bring her home Thursday!
None of these pictures are great because they are bouncy and full of energy and don't stand still!!! EVER!!!
Mum and our little girl bonded immediately ;)
I've had a heck of a time picking a Song of the Month for April, but I've decided on Lionel Richie's "All Night Long." I've been blogging a lot this month about the sentimental 80's, and this song just transports me to being four years old and dancing in the livingroom in my tutu :P I'll post pictures, if you're good ;)
Love to all!
Gillian


1 comment:
For me, the waiting art installation has changed my life! I love it!!! ...but I agree that you may need a new installation for your new life...plus it just wouldn't be the same without the Belal...
LOVE
Post a Comment