Thursday, April 24, 2008

Quote

I'm writing my last exam in half an hour... I am so nervous and trying to relax with a cup of tea. Just in time, my Yogi Tea quote of the day (or the bag, as it were):

"Wisdom, character and consciousness conquer everything" ... even AutoCad.

Time to get on with the drishti (focus) and the Ujjayi (victorious) breath. Incidentally, if any of you out there have trouble with the dentist, I tried the ujjayi breath last time and I felt FANTASTIC! I'll post instructions if you want to learn how to do it. I also think it would be a great thing to teach little kids to do when they're unhappy and are about to start losing their little minds.

Okay... exam.... ACK!

Oh right... video... Well, this was the song going through my head before my last exams... WHY?!?



LOVE!
Gillian

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Good luck! I'm sure you'll do great! *hugs*

I don't remember much about the Electric Company, but I DO remember The Edison Twins!

http://ca.youtube.com/watch?v=3CMAK0N3U8k

Gillian said...

OH! I'd totally forgotten about The Edison Twins! I used to love that show!