First of all, I have been soooooo obsessed with this song lately! I have listened to it about 4,000 times in the past week, I think.
Oddly, it seems that everyone and their dog has covered "Lamento Boliviano", but I like the Toke D Keda version best (because it's a bachata! Let's dance!) Really guys, tho, you need a new video.
Don't know the bachata? It's easy, just do this:
Not much is new, really. Stampede has started, in all of its glorified craziness. I've been extra sensitive and keep crying when I see dogs (I miss Belal!!!) and I'm really tired. Oh wait, is that new?
Mmmm, still not much to say. I have to clean the house. I'm starting to teach Yoga a bit in the evenings, which is fun. I still haven't named my Jeep. It's green. I'm thinking something Spanish (not Mojito, that's my iPod's name.) Thoughts? Suggestions?
Love,
Gillian
No comments:
Post a Comment