I know I haven 't posted in about a billion years, and I'm sorry. I'm really tired. All the time. I'd like to give you a better excuse, but I don't have one, soooo I'll make one up....
Sketchy business... angry kangaroo in the back yard... had to call in an Australian hostage negotiator who spoke "roo"... there was a ticker-tape parade... happy reunion, but then I had to clean the house. Yikes! Those Australians can PARTY!
Alright, I told you I was tired, it's your fault you didn't believe me. I'm so tired that only two things excite me right now, and I'm going to share them with you.
1. The new X-Files trailer. Honestly? I get so excited that I feel nauseous when I see this. I know that's really disturbing, but ohmygod. OH!MY!GOD!!! IT'S THE FREAKING X-FILES!!!!! ONE MORE WEEK, BAY-BEE!!!
2. The Calgary Folk Fest starts on the 24th. I'm SO EXCITED! It's going to be an awesome time :)
K I'll post more later, but for now? BED.
~g~
No comments:
Post a Comment