Monday, March 17, 2008

A Few More Updates...

... WE'RE GETTING A PUPPY!!!
A local breeder has a new litter of eleven Gordon Setters, so we went to visit them yesterday. They were only two weeks old, so they were just tiny and we won't get our baby until the end of April. They're darn cute though, so we're pretty excited. Here's a random Gordon Setter puppy picture I found online, so you can see how sweet they are.
I went to the optometrist today and have an astigmatism and need new glasses *sigh* Just for reading, computer work and night driving. It's sort of necessary because last week I was working on my courses, the website and the brochure and my eyes literally quit on me. They just wouldn't focus for two days. Still, augh... why now, when I don't have an income or insurance? Gah. Timing. I mean, being able to see will be cool, but that money would be much better spent on these shoes:
Those shoes? Are fantastic.
I haven't looked at frames yet, but they're going to have to be spectacularly cute because I'll have to wear them for work (when I get a job) and you know what Marilyn Monroe says: "men aren't attentive to girls who wear glasses." I bet they'd be attentive if I wore those shoes though. And I'll probably need a new hairstyle. This just keeps getting more complicated and more expensive. It's getting to the point where I almost need a stylist. I wonder if you can hire one for just one day? "I'm looking for a new style... Classic-Retro-Polished... with a little cute thrown in there... and kind of cheeky. OKAY GO!" and they'd just pick out the frames and the hair style and everything for you! That would be fantastic. Anyone out there have any ideas? Let me know. Also, frames? I wonder if I can find ones with Rhinestones in Wolfville? Hmm.
Okay, I have to go make dinner, but give me input people! Frames! Hair! HELP!
Gillian

No comments: