(Not that I'm bitter...)
YES, Happy Singles Awareness Day! I was fine until I saw the long line of men buying flowers at Superstore... and then I lost it. I'm also sick again. What a wonderful freaking day this is.
So if you're happy in love then skip this post and go stare at each other adoringly or whatever it is you couples do. But if you're single, go get that tub of ice cream from your freezer and join me in a serious self-pity session.
"Love Stinks" - J. Geils Band (It's a classic!)
"Hate (I Really Don't Like You)" - Plain White T's
"Lost" - Michael Buble (This one makes me cry EVERY TIME!)
"Monday, Monday, Monday" - Tegan & Sara
"Crucify" - Tori Amos ("nothin' I do is good enough for you!")
YES, Happy Singles Awareness Day! I was fine until I saw the long line of men buying flowers at Superstore... and then I lost it. I'm also sick again. What a wonderful freaking day this is.
So if you're happy in love then skip this post and go stare at each other adoringly or whatever it is you couples do. But if you're single, go get that tub of ice cream from your freezer and join me in a serious self-pity session.
"Love Stinks" - J. Geils Band (It's a classic!)
"Hate (I Really Don't Like You)" - Plain White T's
"Lost" - Michael Buble (This one makes me cry EVERY TIME!)
"Monday, Monday, Monday" - Tegan & Sara
"Crucify" - Tori Amos ("nothin' I do is good enough for you!")
Love,
Gillian
No comments:
Post a Comment