These first few scans I found to be delightfully macabre ;)
Looks to me like she's putting on those gloves to avoid leaving fingerprints.... (but I need the hat! haha! So Lauren Bacall!)
"She'll be sorry that she ever knitted me this sweater-vest!" He muttered, caressing his favourite digging spade. "And that hat with the ear holes... I was the laughing stock at the office for months! "
... Playing hide and seek... riiiiiiight... more like hiding from Mom cuz she keeps putting me in freaking itchy wool play clothes!!!Alright, out of the macabre and into the just plain adorable. You can make up your own snarky commentary from hereon, if you choose.
Ahhh, I love it! Love the hair, love the sweater, love the skirt. I'm fairly certain she has cute shoes too, honestly.
This is SO the first thing I'm going to make, because this is just adorable. Victoria's Secret, eat your heart out! So darn cute!




1 comment:
i'm speechless.... :)
Post a Comment