Wednesday, September 26, 2007

To Continue With The Adorable Theme...

I just read this fabulous post from my brother Josh's blog regarding my nephew and his undying love for Ariel, The Little Mermaid.

Go read it, I'll wait.

Is that not adorable?

Here are a few pictures of the happy couple from this summer
(this is the letter event that Josh refers to):

You can see the wheels turning in his head. "I love you. I love you Ariel. I loooooove yoooouuu!"

Biggest!Smile!EVER!!!

Well, she is pretty gorgeous, and I can't say I blame him because *I* would very much love to live in Disneyland with Captain Jack Sparrow! Apparently it runs in the family to have massive crushes on fictional Disney characters. Even Josh admits in this post that Mary Poppins is cute! So Nathan, it's time to fess up. Which fictional Disney character do you secretly love? Belle? Cinderella? Snow White? I demand to know!!!

Love,
Gillian

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Princess Jasmine. End of story.

I'm not sure if its because of her exotic presence or her spunky, free-spirited attitude, or simply because of how exhilerating it would feel to make out on a flying carpet! Of course, Aladdin would have to be out of the way. I guess I'd have to make a pit stop and grab the Genie Lamp first! :)

Kirsten said...

I confess, I've always had a thing for Aladdin! ;)

Nathan said...

You know me, I hate Disney. Besides, Betty Cooper from Archie comics was always the only cartoon girl for me.