Sunday, December 14, 2008

It's %$&*ing COLD!!!

My Christmas Tree


Good LORD I hate winter! It's been a terribly cold weekend! The warmest it got this weekend was -28 C, with a wind chill of -40 C. - 40 PEOPLE!!! WTF??? So OBVIOUSLY I spent most of the weekend indoors, eating chocolate and watching Christmas specials ;)
...Although I *DID* dance around to The Nutcracker in my PJS...

(Yup, I still have some unpacking to do :P )

AND I baked cookies!

And took silly pictures of me in my terribly cute hat

Then today Nathan, Sheila and I helped my grandma set up her Christmas tree :)

Isn't it pretty?

I hope you all kept safe and warm! It's going to warm up soon, right???
Love,
Gillian

2 comments:

Kirsten said...

Oooh, I love your hat! I should buy more cute hats. I never think to buy them.

The trees look lovely, dah-ling! Only a week left 'till Nova Scotia! It's not nearly as cold on the East Coast. :)

Anonymous said...

The girl under the hat is a far sight cuter than the hat.