Saturday, June 6, 2009

Ahhh, the 80s!

I just ran across this on BoingBoing.net and it was too good! I had to share it. This one goes out to my fellow children of the 80s! It's the perfect kind of rainy weekend to rent a bunch of old Brat Pack films or 90s teen flicks. I've felt like watching "Empire Records" lately. Maybe a little "Pretty in Pink" is in order too!



Little Known Fact: I am an EXPERT at the Molly Ringwald 80s dance from "The Breakfast Club." Try it! So much fun!

Love,
Gillian

P.S. I've been promising pictures of The Wall and Nova Scotia for weeks now. I vow I will get on that this weekend!

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

What a fun video!
I love Pretty In Pink. Empire Records too. Mark is my favourite. I love: "Empire Records, open 'til midnight, this is Mark.....Midnight!" hee hee hee.
Did you know that Kim Cattrall from Sex and the City played the mannequin in "Mannequin"?