Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Music, music, music...

I'm a bit (okay, a lot) of an emotional time bomb right now. Now I don't want to make you cry, but this week I've run across a few songs that just kill me. So lovely and lonely and sweet and beautiful, so I really must share. Just listen to the lyrics. You probably won't cry, but you might be touched. I hope so, because they really are beautiful.

Little Jack Frost - Kate Rusby (fan-made video, but nicely done!)



Never Die Young - James Taylor (forgive the bad 80's-ness. I like the new acoustic version better, but there's no video *pout*)



One More Night - Phil Collins (There's something about the office I work at... full to the brim with 20-something boys with a Phil Collins fixation! I guess it's rubbing off on me! ... seriously, though... they LOVE Phil.)



Love to you!

Gillian

No comments: