Okay, not sure yet about my mermaid picture, but it's there until I can draw another one.
My Adventures officially start on Sunday. Here's my "Schedule" for the next few months:
May 13th to 18th - Visit Kirsten, Brad and Claire in New Brunswick.
May 23rd - Josh, Susan and Caspian coming to Calgary
May 24th - My Last Chance to Dance party (Salsa on 17th)
May 25th - LAST DAY OF WORK!
May 26th - Move stuff to Mum and Dad's
May 31st - Say goodbye to my condo *sniffle*
June 2nd - Go to San Francisco
June 3rd - Start Yoga Instructor Certification Class
June 29th - Yoga School Ends
July 5th - Back to Calgary
July 10thish to 16thish - Live... somewhere in Calgary... not sure where
July 16thish - Road Trip to Nova Scotia with Mum, Dad, Belal, Winnie and Turtle (yikes!)
July 21st - NEW Harry Potter Book comes out!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Must be SOMEWHERE in Canada with a book store!!!
That's as far as I've gotten ;) I'll post pictures from New Brunswick when I'm back :)
Love, Gillian
No comments:
Post a Comment