Thursday, April 23, 2009

Song of the Month for April

Here's a question: How many pints of Haagen Dazs have I gone through over boys this past year?


Here's the answer: TOO MANY!


So I've come to a conclusion. I need to be irresistible. I need to be the kind of girl that makes the fellas crazy. I'm not happy until they can't eat or sleep for thinking about me, and my unattainable awesomeness. Think Marilyn Monroe's sex appeal mixed with Eartha Kitt's sass, with a dash of Betty Crocker's mad baking skillz. Yup. That's the goal. Watch out boys. You better get to Tiffany's before there's a line out my front door!


This song has absolutely got to be my anthem then. Withholding the kisses while their hearts do the mambo. "Stay cool, fool. Just take it easy, that's the rule, fool!" But can they help it? Of course not. I'm just that exciting!




Do you know about Nikki Yanofsky? She is SO talented, and was only 13 years old when she recorded this! Are you kidding me?! SHE'S AMAZING!


xoxo,


Gillian

1 comment:

Kirsten said...

Love it! I see that she's on eMusic too, so I'm gonna go download!